Shaun McCambridge is the Managing Director of Stellar Recruitment, a devoted husband and father to four spritely children.
Shaun created the Inspirational Leaders series to inspire emerging leaders and to shine a light on what it takes to be an inspirational leader.
Scott highlights how he started in mining, what set him apart from others in the industry, the importance of finding time to do nothing, who inspires him the most, how he defined his success, how he found the time to study his MBA, daily rituals and what he does to relax.
“Always having a 5 year plan sitting ahead of you, and think how can I achieve it within that period. And you may think it’s too hard, but there is so much more in people than you may think. If people are empowered, and I was along the way, you will achieve things.”
Enjoy hearing and learning from Scott Winter’s success in this Inspirational Leaders podcast by Shaun McCambridge.
There are some useful resources from the podcast:
- About Scott Winter
- About MACH Energy
- Trust your gut: how the power of intuition can grow your business – Lynn A. Robinson
- Top 20 best books on communication and listening
- The top 10 must-read books for marketers and MBA students
- 12 best books every leader needs to read
- About Thiess
- Body Language: 10 Simple and powerful body language tips
- Visualising your pathway: How to use visualisation to achieve your goals
- "People and performance: the best of Peter Drucker on management" - Peter F.Drucker
- 3 psychology books to change your mindset (and your business)
- Top 10 ways to invest in yourself and why it's so powerful
- 10 reasons why mentor is a must