Stellar would like to proudly welcome its newest member, Luke Thomsen, who will be taking on the role of Regional Accounts Manager for the Hunter Valley in New South Wales. Some brief background information on Luke is included below.
- Completed an apprenticeship at Academy Sheet Metal as a Sheet Metal Apprentice learning the fabrication trade from February 1999 to December 2002 in Cardiff, New South Wales.
- After completing his apprenticeship, Luke worked as a Sheet Metal Fabricator at Maitland Sheet Metal from January 2003 until May 2006 in Maitland, New South Wales.
- After three and a half years, Luke moved to Terex to become their Assembly Team Leader; a position which he held from May 2006 until October 2010.
- Following four and a half years at Terex, Luke moved to Mackay in Queensland to work as an Assembly & Builds Coordinator for Bucyrus International; where he worked for one year and three months.
- After this time he became the Mining Equipment Assembly Manager at Hastings Deering in Mackay for one year.
- After leaving Hastings Deering, Luke became a Boilermaker and Service Fitter for WorkPac for two and a half years, based out of Mount Thorely Warkworth.
- Finally, Luke joined the Stellar Workforce team in late June as our Regional Accounts Manager for the Hunter Valley.
To contact Luke Thomsen (Regional Accounts Manager for the Hunter Valley) please email email@example.com or call on 0429 267 187.